Whatever each new day brings, Business Property Insurance is still your best defense against unexpected occurrences such as fire, hail, windstorms, and other natural disasters. Key coverage examples include:
- Building Coverage
- Business Personal
- Property Insurance
- Business Income
You’re excited about being responsible for your business’s expansion, innovation, competitiveness, and profitability. You also understand that you are liable for the unintentional accidents, mistakes, or injuries that you or your employees may be involved in. Anyone who comes in contact with your business can file a claim or lawsuit against you for many reasons, from funds needed for ongoing medical attention to unfulfilled promises stated in a business contract.
Insurance helps your business stand firm through challenging situations by covering the associated cost of legal defense and legal damages you are obligated to pay up to the policy limits selected.
Your business is taking off, so you hire new employees. As time goes on, customer satisfaction remains high, and sales are increasing, but something just isn’t adding up. An audit of the books reveals that your new bookkeeper has been stealing from you. You’re concerned about how to pay the company bills. As disappointing as this scenario is, it is not at all rare. As a business owner, you need to concern yourself with losses that can happen inside and outside your establishment.
You pride yourself on operating a safe, secure work environment where your employees can perform to the best of their ability while helping your business grow. Even in ideal circumstances, the reality is that accidents and illness still happen. An employee slips and falls at a restaurant resulting in broken bones, an equipment malfunction at a construction site causing eye injury—it could be any number of things. We must pay employees’ medical bills. We work as fast as possible. And that’s what we can help you do. Call me to discuss a tailored multi-coverage solution including Workers’ Compensation Insurance that meets the specific needs of your business.
When the rubber meets the road, it’s serious business. Vehicles put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products to where they need to go. But unlike the oversight and insight you have on your business operations, road conditions, weather, and other drivers are out of your control. Any bodily injury – including injury sustained by other drivers, passengers, and pedestrians - for which you are responsible, or damage caused to other vehicles or property, could put your business in financial jeopardy. Just like your car insurance, Business Auto Insurance is there to keep you, your employees, and your business on the road to a bright future. C customizable to your individual business needs, We can offer many Business Auto Insurance options for the vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use.
Business Life Insurance*
People may be the most important asset your business has. Life Insurance for Business Owners offers many options to help you recruit, retain, reward, and retire employees, as well as prepare for business succession, should the unexpected occur. We can provide generations of businesses the security only life insurance protection can bring. My agency can help with Executive Bonus Plans and Group Life.
Contact me to build a tailored solution that meets the specific needs of your business.
Business insurance offers specific coverage for a wide variety of industries footer note*:
- Apartment- For Apartment Building Owners
- Auto Service and Repair- Auto Body Shops, Oil Change Shops, Transmission Shops, and more
- Commercial Real Estate- Office Buildings, Retail Shopping Centers, and Industrial Buildings
- Education & Non-Profit- Museums, Schools, Civic Groups, and more
- Home and Building Service- Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Painters, and more
- Homeowners Association- Coverage for the property location and more
- Hospitality- Hotels, Motels, and Bed & Breakfasts
- Manufacturing- Product, Food, Commercial Printing, Equipment, and more
- Professional Service- Medical, Veterinary, and other Business Professional Service providers
- Religious Organization- Explore coverage for Business Property and Business Liability
- Restaurant- Fine Dining, Quick Service and Casual Restaurants
- Retail Store- Salons, Dry Cleaners, Boutiques, Convenience Stores, and more
- Wholesale- Specialized coverage like Business Liability, Business Auto insurance, and more
*Subject to policy terms, conditions, limits, and exclusions
We provide Auto, Home Owners, Renters, Business, Motorcycle, Recreational, Umbrella, and Life Insurance. Call us at (901) 476-9977 or get a free quote.