Until we need it, many of us don't understand the importance of life insurance. If something happens to you or your partner, Life Insurance can help cover the loss of that person's income. We want to help make you smarter about life insurance now because the more you know, the better you can plan for the future. The Baskin Agency has a life insurance option to suit your needs and budget through many stages of life. Life insurance comes in two basic types: Term and Permanent.
TERM LIFE INSURANCE:
Provides coverage for a set time and is usually less expensive. It provides the most significant amount of coverage for the lowest initial cost. It's a good choice for your temporary needs or if your funds are limited.
TERM LIFE BASICS
- Affordable coverage
- Temporary coverage for your personal or business needs
- Renewable or convertible to permanent coverage
PERM ANENT LIFE INSURANCE:
Permanent Life Insurance includes Whole Life and Universal Life. This is useful for covering long-term needs like income for a spouse, an inheritance for children, or end-of-life expenses.
Permanent insurance costs more initially but can accumulate cash value.
WHOLE LIFE BASICS
- Suitable for young adults just beginning an insurance program
- Good for families needing protection while saving for the future
- The cash value of a Whole Life policy accumulates at a guaranteed interest rate
UNIVERSAL LIFE BASICS
- Flexible coverage
- Options for timing and method of premium payment
- Tailors coverage to your personal needs
Contact Debbie for more information at (901) 476-9977 or Get a Quote from Debbie Baskin
We provide Auto, Home Owners, Renters, Business, Motorcycle, Recreational, Umbrella, and Life Insurance. Call us at (901) 476-9977 or get a free quote.