IT’S MORE THAN A HOUSE; IT’S YOUR HOME
We understand you have a choice when selecting Insurance. The Debbie Baskin agency strives to provide the best coverage available at a fair price to meet your family’s needs. Debbie Baskin can offer you a Manufactured Home policy that provides you with a superior combination of coverage and value that protects your important investment in your home.
What you can expect:
Expertise. Over two million policyholders trust us to protect the important things to them.
Billing Options. Not only do we offer payment plans to help you budget, but there are several payment options, including Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Superior Service. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Our well-trained claims adjusters will help get your claim settled quickly and fairly.
Flexibility. The policies we offer are designed with lots of optional coverages, so you can choose the coverage you want.
Homeowners Insurance for Manufactured/Mobile Homes
A Manufactured Home policy provides the coverage you want for your family. We offer policies to cover just about every type of manufactured home:
- Single and multi-section homes
- Older and Newer Homes
Homes in communities, parks, and on private property
- Seasonal and year-round homes
- Commercial, rental, and tenant
Our policy for Manufactured Homes provides Comprehensive coverage that protects your investment in the home, personal property, and other structures against accidental causes of physical damage loss. If your home ever suffers a total covered loss, you’ll automatically get the full Insurance for your dwelling, less applicable deductible.
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If an insured loss destroys your home, you get the total amount of Insurance shown on your Declarations Page for your home, minus any applicable deductible. No hassles. No arguments.
- Optional Replacement Cost. Purchase optional Replacement Cost Coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property at today’s prices.
Additional Coverage and Features included in the policy:
- Golf Cart coverage for physical damage and liability
- Earth movement other than earthquakes and volcano
- Emergency repairs after a loss
- Fire Department Service
- Agreed Loss Payment Method - In the event of a total loss, dwelling amount of Insurance less any applicable deductible
- Trees, shrubs, plants, and lawns
- Credit card and check forgery
- Food Spoilage including mechanical breakdown
- Replacement Cost or Extended Replacement Cost - regardless of the age of the home if insured to the replacement value
- Replacement of awnings, carpeting, built-in appliances, outdoor antennas, equipment, and structures included with replacement cost endorsement
Flexible Payment Options
Save time and postage costs by paying your bill online. You can access both online bill viewing/paying and automatic billing. You can make one-time payments online. Sign up for automatic electronic funds transfer (EFT) to deduct your payments from a designated bank account. We’ll talk about additional billing solutions that meet your family’s needs.
You can Expect outstanding claims service at The Debbie Baskin Insurance Agency. Our claims staff prepares ahead for disasters. We often have teams on standby in the area, ready to help. You ‘l l often spot us at disaster sites before other insurance companies. We understand having a loss can be an upsetting and traumatic experience. Our claims adjusters will treat you like family. We are there for you when you need them. The claims line is always open. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We also train our adjusters in the construction of the products we insure. That means they can assess and process your claim quickly and accurately. Report a claim anytime, call your agent, Debbie Baskin (901) 476-9977.
A Single Source for Insurance
Enjoy relaxing indoors or exploring the great outdoors, I can offer you a policy that provides the coverage and value you want for your family. Contact Debbie Baskin, (901) 476-9977, today to ask about coverage for your:
- Manufactured Home
- Specialty property
- Landlord, rental and seasonal property
- Motor home, travel trailer, fifth-wheel, luxury motor coach
- Motorcycle, scooter, off-road vehicle, ATV, snowmobile
- Boat, personal watercraft