SPECIALIZED FOR YOUR RIDE
We have a choice when selecting insurance. We expect the best coverage available at a fair price. I can offer you a Motorcycle policy that provides you with a superior combination of coverage and value that protects your ride whether you enjoy the open road or the trails.
What you can expect;
Billing Options. Not only do we offer payment plans to help you budget, but there are several payment options, including Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Superior Service. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Our well-trained claims adjusters will help get your claim settled quickly and fairly.
Flexibility. The policies that we offer have several optional coverage plans, so you can choose the coverage you want.
You can count on standard and optional coverage for all types of motorcycles. Our policy’s cove sport bikes, cruisers, imports, customs, classics including trikes and scooters. We have the policy for what you ride! We provide a policy that offers a wide range of coverage. on the road These should include:
- Collision Coverage
- Other than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Optional Equipment Coverage
For extra coverage on the open road, the Motorcycle policy offers a variety of options, such as:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement Coverage for new bikes
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment Coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance
OFF-ROAD VEHICLE AND SNOWMOBILE
Get the right coverage for what you ride. We have Off-Road Vehicle policies with essential coverage for dirt bikes, three-wheelers, sport and utility ATVs, dune buggies, golf carts, and neighborhood electric vehicles. And the Snowmobile policy covers all kinds of popular snowmobiles, including standard, utility, and high-performance models with the available coverages that matter to snowmobilers.
More coverage equals more value. You can look forward to these valuable standards and optional coverages:
- Collision coverage
- Coverage for Helmets and Safety Apparel
- Other Than Collision coverage provides coverage for different kinds of damage to the off-road vehicle, such as fire, theft, flood, or vandalism.
- Liability coverage
- Medical Payments
- Annual Policies mean year-round coverage with no lay-up period; whenever the trail you are covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles1
- Optional Equipment coverage includes coverage for towed trailers, towable or sleds designed to be pulled by a snowmobile or ATV. It also covers any parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, windshields, racks, or other items that the manufacturer did not initially provide as standard equipment.
Flexible Payment Options
Save time and postage costs by paying your bill online. You can access both online bill viewing/paying and automatic billing. You can make one-time payments online. Sign up for automatic electronic funds transfer (EFT) to deduct your payments from a designated bank account. We’ll talk about additional billing solutions that meet your family’s needs.
Our claims staff prepares ahead for disasters. We often have teams on standby in the area, ready to help. We understand having a loss can be an upsetting and traumatic experience. We are there for you when you need them. The claims line is always open. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Report a claim anytime, call your agent, Debbie Baskin (901) 476-9977.
A Single Source for Insurance
Enjoy relaxing indoors or exploring the great outdoors, and I can offer you a policy that provides the coverage and value you want for your family. Contact Debbie Baskin, (901) 476-9977 today to ask about coverage for your:
- Manufactured Home
- Specialty property
- Landlord, rental and seasonal property
- Motor home, travel trailer, fifth-wheel, luxury motor coach
- Motorcycle, scooter, off-road vehicle, ATV, snowmobile
- Boat, personal watercraft