SPECIALIZED FOR YOUR RIDE
We have a choice when selecting insurance. We expect the best coverage available at a fair price. I can offer you a Motorcycle policy that provides you with a superior combination of coverage and value that protects your ride whether you enjoy the open road or the trails.
What you can expect;
Expertise. Over two million policyholders trust us to protect the things that are important to them.
Billing Options. Not only do we offer payment plans to help you budget, but there are several payment options, including Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Superior Service. You can report a claim, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Our well-trained claims adjusters will help get your claim settled quickly and fairly.
Flexibility. The policies we offer are designed with lots of optional coverage, so you can choose the coverage you want.
Rev. It. Up. You can count on specialized standard and optional coverage for all types of motorcycles. Our policy’s cove sport bikes, cruisers, imports, customs, classics including trikes and scooters. We have the policy for what you ride! On the road, you want a policy that provides a wide range of coverage. These should include:
- Collision Coverage
- Other than Collision Coverage
- Liability Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Safety Apparel Coverage - up to $1,500 of coverage included - for covered collisions
- Optional Equipment Coverage
For extra coverage on the open road, the Motorcycle policy offers a variety of options, such as:
- Increased limits on Liability
- Uninsured/Under insured Motorist Coverage
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement Coverage for new bikes
- Increased limits on Optional Equipment Coverage
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage
- Coverage for transport trailers valued up to $7,500
OFF-ROAD VEHICLE AND SNOWMOBILE
Get back to nature. Get the right coverage for what you ride. We have Off-Road Vehicle policies with important available coverage for dirt bikes, three-wheelers,sport and utility ATVs, dune buggies, golf carts and neighborhood electric vehicles. And the Snowmobile policy covers all kinds of popular snowmobiles including standard, utility and high-performance models with the available coverages that matter to snowmobilers.
More coverage equals more value. You can look forward to these valuable standard and optional coverages:
- Collision coverage
- Coverage for Helmets and Safety Apparel
- Other Than Collision coverage provides coverage for other kinds of damage to the off-road vehicle, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism
- Liability coverage
- Medical Payments
- Annual Policies mean year-round coverage with no lay-up period, whenever the trail calls, you are covered. No extra phone calls, no hassles1
- Optional coverage for Transport Trailers covers trailers used to transport the insured off-road vehicle. This optional physical damage coverage is an excellent choice for trailers valued at up to $7,500.
- Optional Equipment coverage includes coverage for towed trailers, towable or sleds designed to be pulled by a snowmobile or ATV. It also covers any parts, decorations, custom painting, chroming, windshields, racks or other items that were not originally provided by the manufacturer as standard equipment. Coverage is available in $100 increments, up to $7,500. $500 Optional Equipment coverage is included with Comprehensive coverage.
Flexible Payment Options
Save time and postage costs by paying your bill online. You can access both online bill viewing / paying and automatic billing. You can make one-time payments online. Sign up for automatic electronic funds transfer (EFT) to have your payments deducted from a designated bank account. We’ll talk about additional billing solutions that meet your family needs.
Our claims staff prepares ahead for disasters. We often have teams on standby in the area, read y to help. We understand having a loss can be an upsetting and traumatic experience. We are there for you when you need them. The claims line is always open. You can report a claim 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. Report a claim anytime, call your agent, Debbie Baskin (901) 476-9977.
A Single Source for Insurance
Enjoy relaxing indoors or exploring the great outdoors, I can offer you a policy that provides the coverage and value you want for your family. Contact Debbie Baskin, (901) 476-9977, today to ask about coverage for your:
- Manufactured Home
- Specialty property
- Landlord, rental and seasonal property
- Motor home, travel trailer, fifth-wheel, luxury motor coach
- Motorcycle, scooter, off-road vehicle, ATV, snowmobile
- Boat, personal watercraft